We are multispecialty surgery practice in TN. We have a lot a baritarics we do. However, for the revision of the failed procedures, there is an open code 43848; unfortunatly our practice does this laparoscopically, and we generally use the unlisted code 43659. We have suffexs appended to ours since we do so many times of procedures that are unlisted.
You may check with each carrier on thier specifics as to if you are compliant not billing to them; however, if it is a "cosmetic" or non-covered benefit, you cn bill the member and be compliant.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join