There is going to be a seminar in Collinsville, Ill. on August 15, 2008 on Chart Auditing. The speaker is going to be Diane Yates. The seminar teaches the fundamental tools used in physician chart auditing. It us designed to tach chart auditing at a beginners level at a very slow pace. Topics to include: new patient vs. established patient, consultations, inpatient visits, critical care, 1995 vs. 1997 guidelines, and documentation requirements. The cost is $125 for members and $150 Non-members. The contact is:
113 Sycamore Place
O'Fallon, Illinois, 62269
The time of the seminar is 8am to 4pm.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join