I code for a firm that codes/bills for 20+ ASCs. My specialty is pain management (plus I code knees, carpals, triggers, cataracts, and a few other things thrown in) and would be happy to answer any questions. I am by no means a final authority, but I do have some insight. I can also remote code your pain management for you (short term or long term) if this would help. You may also want to consider turning the coding and/or billing over to an outside firm (possibly the one I work for).
Email me privately with your questions.
Richard Mann, your pain management coder
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join