Hey, I think if it's a belongs to the group of gastric surgery then 564.2. with symptoms stated below.
OR 998.1* if they mentioned any complication in chart (If not then 998.89).
Be'coz, Postpolypectomy electrocoagulation syndrome (also known as postpolypectomy syndrome and transmural burn syndrome) refers to the development of abdominal pain, fever, leukocytosis, and peritoneal inflammation in the absence of frank perforation that occurs after polypectomy with electrocoagulation.
Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join