Honestly, I would recommend the Ingenix study guide. It has information that should be reviewed that is essential to successfully completing the exam--especially information on reimbursement. The reason I'd recommend spending money on it is that it targets all the appropriate areas, whereas reviewing and researching it on your own would consume a vast amount of your time. You can spend that time reviewing and studying the material in the study guide and I think that would be more helpful.
Good luck. Good to see some other folks sitting for this credential.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join