Our Mirena rep told me that they (Bayer Pharmaceuticals) were getting in touch with insurance carriers to let them know that the rate increased. She said that it may take up to 3 months for all carriers to be on board with the increase. They offered a promotion in the beginning of March (up to the 12th) that allowed us to buy up to 10 Mirenas per provider at the lower rate...to basically tide us over until all the insurance companies were aware of the change. Sorry that doesn't help too much. You may want to contact the insurance company and tell them the situation, even though it may not help right now.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join