Patient was in a restaurant and a car came thru the building and knocked him to the floor and was hit by flying furniture. This happened on 11-25-06. The case has now been closed.
Pt was here yesterday and questioned his balance. He said his neuro doctor release him in October or December.
His visit diagnoses state Cervicalga for all 4 visits 11-26-07, 12-19-07, 1-31-08, & 2-28-08. He states that these 4 should go through his regular insurance, Medicare and Highmark. I see where Medicare denied them due to NF. Does he need to do something? I don't think that Medicare will pay do due the accident being caused by a car, besides this case has been closed. What is the timeframe when this is not considered NF anymore? Thanks.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join