I am the CPC in our office, and when the girl in charge of precert asks me for codes for an aortogram (75625 etc,) I check to see in the physician's notes if there is the possibility of intervention. If so, I go ahead and give her all the possible codes. (eg: 37205 stent + 75960 S & I.) Many insurance companies wont allow you to provide that many codes for precert, but you can at least attempt to provide them.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join