FOr Ptergium removal you would use 65420 without graft and 65426 with graft.
As for billing an ophthalmoscopy: 92225 is use the first time you inqire about a disease, if performed bilateral-92225-RT and 92225 LT (or with a 50 modifier, depending on what your carrier prefers). Any time it is performed for the same condition on the patient on a different DOS, you would bill 92226.
If the patient is seen for a new condition and an extended ophthalmoscopy is performed you could bill the initial 92225 again.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join