I was wondering the same thing, I have two physicians that do the cyberknife planning part, but we have been using an unlisted code for the body area that it is focused on. i went to a brief overview of how to document the cyberknife planning if you send me your email address i will scan you what i was given at the meeting. maybe this will help you out some. if you find out more information please let me know, i am interested in finding out myself
LaTanya Cross, CCS-P, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join