I understand many countries have adopted our coding systems (including Japan). So I would not be surprised if they are certified. But I am still quite shocked that they could hire people to work coding jobs from another country. How will the physicians like being queried from India? Doesn't it seem much less secure - taking people's health information out of the country? And wouldn't it be more difficult to monitor accuracy and continually train?
I'm not expecting anyone to have answers!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join