Levels of hCG may be measured in the blood or urine. Most commonly, this is done as a pregnancy test.
So, if in the blood then i think 790.99 with V72.41
And if in the urine then 791.9 with V72.41.
( please check tabular list, be'coz Human chorionic gonadotropin is a glycoprotein composed of 244 amino acids with a molecular mass of 36.7 kDa. And Glycoproteins are proteins that contain oligosaccharide chains (glycans) covalently attached to polypeptide side-chains, So you may choose 791.0 but patient is not pregnant so not sure).
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join