I don't want to seem like I am picking on you ... we all have our bad days. Or maybe you have a rogue auditor who is making life difficult for your practice.
But you started off by saying the physician has documented everything else great to meet Critical Care . (emphasis added by FTB)
What more do you want him to document? Do you expect the physician to repeat everything again after the Critical Care time spent statement?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question. If so, please post a scrubbed note that concerns you.
Hope that helps.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join