I posted on this same issue on 5/26 and no one has answered mine, either! I did "search" using 38747 b/4 I posted but I didn't get any results - then today when I was trying to find my post to see if there were any answers, it turned up both mine and yours! I originally planned to go to the ntl. conference this year and was going to try to get some info there, but when they had to change the site I couldn't go after all, so tried posting. No luck after this long tells me we aren't missing anything - there really ISN'T a rational explanation for this! What a pain - I've gotten them to change the NCCI b/4, but it takes a long time and this seems so obviously erroneous!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join