I need some help on this report... new to Ortho and want to know what to say to the doc about this one...
He suggests: 26140
I don't know if it is 26410 or 26437 (based on info I can find online)
Here is the report:
Procedure performed: ulnar sagittal band primary repair
Description: Incision was fashioned just ulnar to the midline of the dorsum of the index finger metacarpal. Dissection was carried down where the extensor hood was identified. There was a significant amount of attenuation in this area. No obvious rupture secondary to chronicity with passive flexion of the finger, there appeared to be subluxation of the tendon, but no dislocation radially. The sagittal band was intact inferiorly, but there was rupture of the extensor hood. This was completed distally and then in an imbricated fashion was repaired with 3 imbrication type sutures with 2-0 Ticron. The tendons were now ulnarly positioned and with flexion there was no further subluxation. Copious irrigation of the wound was perfor3md. Full passive motion noted. Skin closed...
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join