There's some coding listservs specific to gastro coding. Check out www.coding911.com
They also publish the Gastroenterology Coding Alert. You can view a sample issue and request a free trial here to see if you like it:
I have an article on coding colonoscopies you might find helpful:
You can also check out the American Gastroenterological Association. They have some coding books, courses, and other resources. I have never purchased anything from them, so I can't tell you if they are good or not.. maybe someone else has some feedback on that.
Hope that helps! Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join