Hi Elsa, I am in the process of waiting for the secretary of the Phila. Chapter to obtain my info to become a member. I would love to attend, although I am a student and don't know if it would be appropriate for me as yet. That said, I am very enthusiastic and want to get my face "out there". So I might attend and maybe we go together? Is there a fee? Should I just wait until the secretary of the Chapter contacts me?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join