Well, it sounds awfully complicated...but here is what I am seeing:Not so sure about the 47610..he says he explored the cystic duct "area"( because of a hole he made)..and then he says the drain was placed into a "space". (sounds like a common post op drain, not something like a bile duct drain). Im thinking just a 47600. It did sound more difficult than usual, you could try a -22, but not sure if the documentation will support it. Just my two cents =)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join