(These are my opinions and should not be construed as being the final authority. Other opinions may vary.)
I looked and looked and found nothing definitive, which I am sure that you did also. I even looked at the 2010 CMS MUEs that would be a definitive source, but 63651 is not listed in the 2010 MUEs. So, looking at 63650, which states 'array', we know that that code is billed per lead. Unfortunately 63661 states 'array(s)' which means 'array or arrays'. Alas, we must then conclude that 63661 can be billed just once. Bummer.
Richard Mann, your pain management coder
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join