I work for AAPC, and used to sell PM/EMR software. There are so many EMRs right now, it's almost overwhelming. You can go to EMRConsultant.com and put in the features you're seeking and they will match you to a number of companies. If your office is a particular specialty, there are some EMRs that are designed specifically by specialty. If you contact EMRConsultant, they have over 200 EMRs that they have surveyed.
The link is http://www.emrconsultant.com/?source...FYtf2godQhojyw
Hope this helps you out !!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join