Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cosc exam

1. Default
    Exam Training Packages
    hey how would compare the ccs to the cosc exam?...i will be taking the ccs after i get this cosc out of the way

i have not taken the CCS, only the CCS-P and let me tell you if you buy one of the guides out there you are going to be okay. ahima has a very resourceful website with a lot of postings related to either ccs or ccs-p
    Angelica Stephens RHIT, CPMA, COSC, CCS-P, CPC, COC.
    Albuquerque, NM

3. Default
    Did you find the ccs-p harder or easier than the cosc?

easier, more consistent, less tricky
    Albuquerque, NM

I missed it by 6 points the first go round and 2 the second i think you may be right that it is a ploy to get more money. they told me that they could not tell me what area i needed to work on as the cosc exam didnt do that yet they just give you a score how messed up is that i have no clue what i did wrong or if it was even wrong for that matter

Talking
    dont feel bad at all, you know your stuff. i am planning on taking the test for the second time before 2010 is over. it gets to be disappointing because i have never taken a test twice you know?
    Albuquerque, NM

7. Default cosc
    well to any consolation...i was told that the cosc is the hardest of the specialty...so when we do pass it it will mean something...

8. Default
    I'm in Maine and I've passed the COSC test. I think it was the most difficult test I've taken in my entire life....but I passed.

~L
    CPC, CGSC, COSC

9. Default
    congratulations!! when did you take the test? where are you located?

10. Default
    It'll be two years in October. I'm in the Bangor area.

~L
    CPC, CGSC, COSC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast