Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cosc exam

1. Default
    Medical Coding Books
    thats funny !! i am from bangor..class of 78 bangor high school.....living in the portland area after 8 in years in boston..got my coding training at beth israel-deaconness...now working for a hospital in portland

Hello!
    I just passed my COSC and work in Augusta...
    ~Marie

Sorry to hear about your results. Take advantage of your freebie retake, though, and try to remain positive. I only passed with a 77 so I can appreciate how hard the exam was. I had an especially difficult time with the E/M leveling because I code primarily surgeries. The spine was tough, too. Keep your chin up!!!!

4. Default
    congratulation!! that was a tough test! miss it by 2 pts...will be taking it again in july...was going to take my gastroenterology specialty on that day but need to pass the cosc first..like you i do all surgeries,ortho,gastro,neurology,plastic repairs, urology,eyes/nose/ears/ throat, and observations,,,but no e/m...aapc did say i needed to work on that for the cosc and a liittle better on the dx...be honest i thought the dx 's was the hardest part of the test...lotsa of gray area...

5. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by reewriter View Post
    Hello!
    I just passed my COSC and work in Augusta...
    ~Marie
    Congratulations, Marie!!!

~L
    CPC, CGSC, COSC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123