Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cosc exam

1. Default Cosc exam
    Exam Training Packages
    Taking the cosc exam this saturday...wondering if anyone has taken it this year and how is it broken down?...example...10% spine,10% shoulder, 10% knee,10% fxs,10 % foot and ankle and etc

as far as i can remember no, there is no consistency, aapc does not even follow the cpt book for that matter. they do however cover pretty much everything that could be done in an ortho practice, including the spine
    Angelica Stephens RHIT, CPMA, COSC, CCS-P, CPC, COC.
    Albuquerque, NM

3. Default
    ok thx...took the practicum again and did well got 65 out of 75 right! so i hope i can duplicate that twice on the real exam!!!

i took it, it has a lot of spine and hip ops the killer however is the dx coding make sure you focus on those a good bit i got fustrated with them as they assigned 5 to 6 diff dx codes in diff orders i failed by 2 points because i just guessed on some of them and didnt take the time to look them up properly

good luck

5. Default
    just did the cosc test today! that was grueling!!....hard but fair test....

6. Default
    are there any cosc coders in maine?..does anyone know where i could look to find out? thx

Talking
    let us know how you do.....
    Albuquerque, NM

8. Default
    Did anyone else take the cosc on 4/17/2010 and gotten there results yet? Took the the test with my boss (cirrc) and she got her results but havnt gotten mine?

9. Default
    Sorry to say i fail my cosc exam...got a 68 miss it by 2 pts........they said i need work on my e/m dx section of the test..so i know what to do now...

i think it is just a plot, i missed by one point and i do remember a lot of coding inconsistencies; and answers that were not right at all
    Albuquerque, NM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast