What are they asking? If you are not sure go to the answers read each code. It should make you understand what they want. If you know how to code you should be able to figure it out. If not you will come close. If it is wrong check the answer after test is completed. Take the correct answer and work backwards. Go over it until you know how they came up with the answer. Lights should come on after that. It did for me. I had forgot so many things ---i was ill and away from codes for 5-6 months. I used this method and I am doing okay now. I just have to pick up speed:
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join