30520 Septo code is not a bilateral procedure. There is only one septum/ Can't be done bilaterally.
31276, 31255, 31267, 31288 all bill w/ 50 modifier to show bilateral
30802 and 30930 are codes for bilateral OR unilateral.
they are bundled. You could try to bill out with a 59 modifier and RT & LT mods to show different sides of the nose.
Not sure if it will get paid.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join