Does anyone know the CPT code for the exchange of a polyethylene liner of the knee?
The physician's report reads "Utilizing approximately 3000 mL of sterile normal saline with bacitracin, we started liberal irrigation procedure. Following that, we removed the polyethylene liner and irrigated more fluid through the knee. A new polyethylene liner was inserted".
Thanks for your help!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join