I haven't seen anything in CPT assistant stating if you use a catheter and the mediciation is "slowly injected" it is considered best represented with an infusion code 62318/62319. The procedure does not seem similiar to a standard epidural via a single injection. I was unsure about sodium chloride and kenalog this didn't look like a neurolytic(62282). I could not find anything on sodium chloride. Where you leaning towards 62319?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join