Congrats! i take my re-take this weekend.. i am very nervous! i have been studying and all but still feel like it is not enough..i am a bad test taker i always have been ever since i could remember as well i have a learning disability due to hearing loss (even though the test is not spoken out loud it still affects me) but i now know what to expect and i know how i am going to tackle the test do the back first then the reports that are short then the long one i am still having trouble with burns and what not. Congrats again that is wonderful! i just hope i pass
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join