We have considered using the 98960, but we discovered that a lot of our carriers are not reimbursing for that code. (We actually contacted a few of our carriers on this issue.)
But thanks for the input on the "incident to" issue, as that was my thinking also. As "Incident to" refers to services, it doesn't specify only office visits, so I was thinking we could bill the injections along with the office visits as "incident to." I just wanted to see if I was correct in my interpretation of the guidelines and also to see if anyone else is coding for these services.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join