(These are my opinions and should not be construed as being the final authority. Other opinions may vary.)
Please google 'Medicare device intensive procedures 2010'. You will find a list of procedures that Medicare embeds the cost of implants in the reimbursement. If Medicare is not paying for implants for other procedures, and if this is an issue for you, then exercise your right to decline Medicare patients.
Richard Mann, your pain management coder
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join