we had a meeting w/ a xiaflex rep and they make it sound good but the reimbursement is minimal if reimbursable at all. i did some research online and their stocks are dropping because doctors just find it to risky to use. first off one vial of the stuff cost over $3000 and i read that they are predicting reimburesment to be around $250 that includes the ov, the injection, and the manipulation!!!! the unlisted j codes are what we were told to use for the moment until a permanent one has been assigned but they did not offer any other coding suggestions as far as the injection itself or the manipulation the day after
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join