Hello! I took the exam in Dec. and didn't pass and then took again in January 2010 and passed. I took a course, but never received the course instruction online, so I basically studied on my own. I completed Contexo Media's bootcamp in late Dec. That gave me the knowledge I needed to pass the exam. The biggest piece of advice I can give you is know the Guidelines inside and out. I not only took Contexo Media's test at the end of the bootcamp, but also purchased AAPC's tests. They are the closest to the exam. Good luck.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join