FB Item provided without cost to provider, supplier or practitioner, or credit received for replaced device (examples, but not limited to covered under warranty, replaced due to defect, free samples).
There maybe a charge assocated for his services to implant the device but not a charge for the cost of the device. If this service is done in the hospital setting they charge for the materials implanted and not the labor of the physician unless other arrangements have been made.
Is is not an all inclusive response to your question, however it maybe a start.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join