I would be interested in this same info. I looked in ACOG books & can't find a template of required info for billing. Also, anyone know if there is a limit of how many most insurance companies will pay for? What about NST's done at the time of OB triage (for example - false labor undelivered) can doc bill for 59025-26 for NST performed at the time of triage? is there a time line of how soon after triage the doc needs to document strip? thanks!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join