Hi guys, can any one please let me know what will the ICD code for Unspecified sinus disease. The book takes me to sinusitis directly but it also shows up 478.19.
I belive that 478.19 should only be used when there is some specification mentioned like thickning, opacification etc along with the disease. If there is nothing mentioned then we should code as sinusitis. Guys, please let me know if my understanding on this is correct.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join