thank you that helped. taking over for a less than competant coder to say the least. i ran across a patient whi has had several pulmonary embolismsin the past (415.11&415.19) i found it odd he has had over 20 embolisms several per year. so when i looked i found the office was using those codes as the dx for the office visit of G0250. after reading chart i was going to go with a history code but realized it not on the approved list and not entirely what i was looking for as patient has had several embolisms and was at very high risk for more having DVT. after speaking with doctor went to this post and walla 22 claims paid.. so thank you very much.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join