AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interview request for coding professionals-$200 honorarium

AAPC: Back to School
    1. Please describe your experience in medical billing and coding.

How many years of experience? 23

What sites of care do you work in? (eg. Small private practice, Large private practice, 200 bed community hospital, 500 bed academic medical center, etc) All of my experience is hospital based but has included suburban and city hospitals.

2. Which CPT coding resources and brand do you use? Why? (AMA vs Ingenix vs PMIC? vs Other) Usually AMA or Ingenix; books are provided by employer.

3. Which type of CPT products do you use: print book, software, or online based CPT coding resource? print book; occasionally on line resource.

4. If you use coding software which software product and format do you use? (Ingenix online vs AMA CD-ROM, etc?) n/a

5. What are some dates and times when you’d be available to speak this week?
    Any evening except Thursday; most of the weekend except for Sunday from 8-1. Please email me first (jflrd425@aol.com) so I can make sure that my phone is on.

he emailed me back a couple of times and said he would call the following day but never did. i emailed him back as well and never heard anything back.

Greeley, Colorado

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kevbshields View Post
    Has anyone heard from this group? It appears several of us were interested, but thus far, I've heard absolutely nothing.

Any input or updates from others?
    I haven't heard a peep. Maybe the Academy should do a pre-screening before allowing posts like this to be posted on the forum.
    Lisa Bledsoe, CPC, CPMA

I heard back in less than 24 hours of responding and I had no problems !

Default $200 honorarium

Anyone getting the $200 honorarium? He's getting all his answers posted online from most of the respondants; is he coming thru and paying afterwards? This doesn't quite make sense to me.

Susan R, CPC, CPMA, CEMC

I sent him a private message, he reposnded to me that same day with a conference call # and ID for the call. We spoke for over an hour in great detail, its much more than just posting replies to his questions. He took all my information regarding payment and told me that the check would arrive wtihin 4-6 weeks. Its only been 4 weeks and i have heard from him since our conversation so i am not too worried.

will keep you posted as to when i get the payment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12