Tell them if they want their hospital bills to get paid .... you have to make sure the codes are on them correctly and everything is billed correctly...
Some responses I get, " The bills come from you? "
in response, " NO... I code them , then they get sent to the insurance company, then I send you the bill."
lol... haaha actually where I work I do not handle any of the billing, just strictly coding hospital reports, office injection,wounds,lacerations, and multiple other misc reports....
Thanks everyone for the input... I want to hear more ... tell me... who else says, " And what is a medical coder...???"
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join