Neurovascular TCD exams provide dynamic visualization of blood flow velocities and direction of flow in cerebral arteries. These exams are frequently used in conjunction with other imaging modalities to add real time blood flow monitoring through stenotic regions or in hemorrhagic vessels. The digital power M-Mode allows the operator to rapidly find windows and to see 64 mm of depth in a single view. This study is reimbursable under CPT code 93886, TCD - Complete Exam.
For further reading:
Applications and Advantages of Power Motion-Mode Doppler in Acute Posterior Circulation Cerebral Ischemia
Try this! it may be what you need!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join