AAPC - Back to school

Thread: 2 sided book stand

St. Louis, Missouri

Default 2 sided book stand

AAPC: Back to School
    Does anyone know where I can purchase a desktop swivel 2 sided book stand? I am not sure if I am calling it the right thing but basically it is a little stand that you put on your desk. You can put your cpt book on one side and your icd9 book on the other side and it swivels from one side to the next. I used one of these several years back when I was with a previous employer and it was very helpful. Any suggestions would be great!

Melissa Blow, CPC

I had one custom made out of oak by a carpenter friend of mine. I had used a plastic one but it kept breaking. I took the pieces of the plastic one to my friend and he used the dimensions for making the wood one. It has a lazysusan pedestal so it revolves nicely. I have had for quite a few yrs. Everyone wants one and comments on it!!

Alexandria, VA

Default 2 sided book stand

I don't know if you have gotten a reply.
    I found this in an "ad" at bottom of AAPC website.
    I talked to the owner...the top part is metal and the base is wood with "lazy Susan". It was designed especially for coding books. see link below.
    I haven't brought one yet.

If you get any other ideas, especially cheaper prices, I would be interested.

Similar Threads

1. 2 sided book stand
    By mmelcam in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 08:22 PM
  2. lazy susan two sided coding book stand
    By dmszymanski1@aol.com in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 06:16 AM
  3. Two-sided book stand
    By mmelcam in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 8