You will go ahead and bill the first insurance now for the number of visits, in this case being 9 it would be 59426. After her delivery you will need to bill the antepartum separate from the delivery using either 59425 (4-6) or 59426 (7+) or if under 3 antepartum visits each will need to be billed individually. Then you bill for the delivery with post partum only. You will not use a global delivery code with -52. Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join