Looking at this, I would bill:
37215 - Lt carotid stent
36216 - Rcca catheter placement
75676- Unilateral carotid - Rt.
75665 - Unilateral Cerebral - rt
36215 - Lt subclavian catheter position
75710 - Lt subclavian angio.
Remember, the carotid stent charge bundles all codes for the Lt Carotid. Rt Innomiate can't be charged because the doctor was seeing if the catheter could be advanced.
Jim Pawloski,CIRCC, R.T.(CV)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join