My understanding is that it will depend on the measure you are reporting and how you are reporting. Some measures are only performed once a year so should only be reported once a year for each patient that receives service. If you are reporting PQRI Measures on a claim it should be done at the tiem of billing following the measure reporting requirements.
If you are using a registry or an EHR there may be possible to do it after the services are performed. Here is a link I found helpful.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join