I am currently reviewing MBS reports and have a few questions I'm looking for some expertise on.
1. What is required for codes 70371 and 74230? Is a record of the study that can reviewed post-procedure required (cine films or video tape) Is a Speech pathologist required?
2. What exactly does the radiologist need to document?
3. What is the appropriate coding in vide/cine are not available for post. procedure review? 74220?
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join