When I code for the G0101, my providers are usually doing the Well exam and so I'll have the prevent e/m code, the G0101, Q0091 and 99212-99215 if they address any of the pt's chronic or acute illnesses and then I do the carve out when sending to MCR. I always add the modifier 25 to the reg e/m and the G0101. I've not had any trouble with these not paying.
Hope this helps
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join