I think you are being unfairly targeted by these people to cover up their own inadequacies. I would get some legal advice and stand up for your rights. My fear is that these unqualified persons have an agenda and they will use it against you. No, this person is not qualified to be a manager of a surgical practice and I am very surprised that she was even hired. Do you know if she is a friend of the HR rep?
If what you are saying is true and I have no reason to doubt what you say, I would definitely review your company policies, talk to the surgeons (if that relationship exists), and get some legal advice and defend yourself.
You could also submit a report to the owners of the practice on all the dollars and hours of productivity they are losing because this person does not know about the billing and coding systems which causes you more undue stress and additional work which is costing the practice enormous amounts of lost productivity and lost revenue.
Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join