I guess I'm not quite sure what your question is. The actual DME itself that you bill for will use the same HCPCS codes as always. The difference will be in the diagnosis coding, when we move from ICD9 to ICD10. Both this site and CMS have very good information about ICD10; the number of characters will change, as will the format (alpha-numeric for all) and the specificity.
I would check out all the information on this site and at CMS.
I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join