Please make sure that it was tetnus given and not tetnus diptheria or Adacel/Boostrix. These all vary in cost. You can loose alot of money by coding incorrectly.
The code J1670 is tetnus immun globulin. Probably not the right one.
Check to make sure what was given and was it dicumented correctly.
I hope this helps!
Heather D Unklesbay, CPC, MA
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join