My doc uses dermagraft. I would not use the 15004- I agree with you. My doc uses 11040-11041 the week prior ( he ususally does a light debridement right before appying the graft, but that is included)
I have read the 2007 cpt insiders view regarding this code and it indicates the use of general anesthesia (15004)
Never trust a rep- never
Are you going to use the 15365 the day you apply graft??
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join