Thread: Nashville Flooding

Default Nashville Flooding

Promo: Code Books
    Please remember your fellow coders in Nashville in your thoughts and prayers as we deal with the flooding that has hit our city. Most of our city is underwater and a total of 11 people so far have died. This is an awful situation here and we appreciate everyone's prayers.
    Dawson Ballard, Jr., CPC, CEMC, CPMA, CCS-P, CPC-P
    Compliance Auditor

I have lived through a nautral disaster as well and I know how trying times can be. My thoughts are prayers are with you all. Be safe!
    adrianne, cpc

Dawson,

If there is anything we can do, please let us know. I was listening to the news this morning and the reports were awful. I just can't imagine. Please be careful...

My prayers to TN,

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and concern.
    Dawson Ballard, Jr., CPC, CEMC, CPMA, CCS-P, CPC-P
    Compliance Auditor

Smile Valerie, CPC, Secretary Nashville Chapter

Everyone's thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

It will be several weeks before all the water is gone. Nashville, Bellevue, Franklin and Clarksville are some of the hardest hit areas. It will take many months before any since of "normal" returns for the folks in these areas.

Thank you for thinking of us.

Valerie

My thoughts and prayers are with you through this awful time for your city.

I watched the national news last night and they showed the lobby of the Gaylord Hotel completely flooded. Scary how devastating water can be to a whole city. Nashville you're in my prayers!

Jenna